Health and safety protocol for face to face sessions
Updated: 14 July 2020
Health and safety protocol for face to face sessions with MyMind.
From the 14th of July 2020,
MyMind will be resuming face to face services at limited capacity. In order to
do so, MyMind is putting the appropriate measures in place to ensure the
continuity of our services while protecting our clients and staff.
If you have an upcoming face to face appointment with MyMind, please be aware of and follow the new protocols below:
- Please ensure to be on time and wait outside until you are allowed in.
IMPORTANT: Can you please wait outside the door just before your appointment time, your therapist will come down to collect you from the door when they are ready to take you.
- Only schedule face to face sessions when online is not possible;
- Face to face session will be shortened to 45 minutes to allow the room to be disinfected;
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and departure (there is hand sanitiser located at the entrance of the premises);
- Respect the 2 metres marks in the counselling rooms;
- Do not to bring extra people;
- If possible, do not bring unnecessary belongings (e.g. groceries, shopping, bags, etc.);
- As advised by the government you should wear a mask in an enclosed space with other people;
- Leave the premises as promptly as you can;
- If you could we would prefer that clients went to the toilet before they come.
Do not attend the centres if presenting (or have been in contact) with COVID-19 symptoms for the past 14 days.
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste/smell
- High temperature
- Unusually dry mouth
As an alternative, please contact the office to reschedule or change your session to a video call (online) or phone call session.
Apologies for all this but it is necessary to maintain everybody’s health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 076 680 1060.
Get The Support You Need
From One Of Our Counselors