At MyMind, you have the option to have your therapy session online with one of our mental health professionals. Through a user friendly and confidential platform, you can speak to one of our mental health professionals no matter where you’re living and from the privacy and convenience of your own space.
MyMind Online’s platform is an easy to use and confidential, makes online counselling accessible and easy to use. This means you can have a regular therapy sessions with our mental health professionals no matter where you’re living in Ireland or worldwide.
An online session can be useful if you:
- Aren’t able to reach one of our centres due to geographical location
- Are experiencing mobility difficulties
- Are experiencing social anxiety or agoraphobia
- Have issues with childcare
MyMind offers a safe and very user friendly online environment through confidential video conferencing.
- You do not need to download anything to join the meeting
- You will be provided a link to follow which you join a few minutes before your session time
- Your session will be 50 minutes long
- Payment for session would need to be made prior to appointment
- We recommend having headphones for the meeting to ensure best audio quality
How much will my online appointment cost?: