Everyone has easy and quick access to affordable mental health services.
To pioneer a new and sustainable model of community based and online mental health services that are accessible and affordable to everyone.
WHO WE ARE
MyMind Centre for Mental Wellbeing was founded in 2006 as a not-for-profit community based provider of accessible mental health care. We now have centres in Dublin, Cork and Limerick city, providing a wide range of clients with counselling and psychotherapy services. MyMind charges our clients fees based upon their employment status, allowing the unemployed or full time students to access our services at reduced rates. The revenue generated from our full fee clients is reinvested into the organisation, enabling us to provide services that are affordable to all.
It is easy for a client to self-refer to MyMind, appointments are usually made within 72 hours of a client contacting our office. Additionally, MyMind has a multidisciplinary, multicultural team that is able to provide services in more than ten languages, enabling us to serve the migrant population. At MyMind we believe our work addresses a huge social need, providing proven positive outcomes for those impacted by mental health issues. Our affordable and timely mental health services mean people have the best chance of getting back to a positive frame of mind sooner and with lasting results. We impact the lives of individuals and their families, their communities, and Irish society as a whole.
WHAT WE DO
- Face-to-face services are delivered out of four centres nationally: Dublin 1 (Store Street), Dublin 6 (Rathmines), Dublin 8 (High Street), Cork city and Limerick city
- Clients can book appointments over the phone or online
- Services are delivered by our qualified team of counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists
MYMIND AS A SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
- Revenue made from our full fee paying clients is used to support reduced fees for clients who are out of work
- MyMind connects clients with a team of qualified mental health professionals, ensures quality and adherence to regulations and standards
We are a non-profit organisation registered in Ireland (434008) with charitable status (CHY17600), CRA 20065812.
MyMind is complaint with the Governance Code as a Type C organization.