join our team, make a difference
We are passionate and compassionate professionals, driven by the mission of making mental health accessible to all.
We are growing fast and always looking for new talent.
If you are passionate about social change, early intervention and the usage of technology for social good then our organization is a good fit for you.
We facilitate thousands of sessions with satisfied clients every month.
If you love people and like challenges – come and join us!
why work with us?
be part of
Mental Health Professional
Counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists - Ireland
MyMind is looking for enthusiastic counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists to work with us on a contracted part-time basis in our centres or online nationwide.
Potential candidates should share our mission of making mental health services accessible to all, particularly through the use of technology.
Applicants will be required to present the below documents:
- A CV outlining relevant experience/training
- Contact details from your clinical supervisor
- A letter from your supervisor confirming the arrangement
- A copy of your professional indemnity insurance certificate
- Documents supporting any professional memberships you may have
- Copies of relevant degrees, certificates, diplomas (contractors must be qualified to at least a level 8 QQI)
Mental health professionals’ responsibilities include:
- providing therapy sessions for individuals/couples/families
- addressing the client's thought processes, feelings and behaviour
- understanding inner conflicts
- finding new ways to deal with, and alleviate distress
- taking and managing payment for sessions
- protecting client data
- maintaining a high quality of professional conduct in line with MyMind’s organisational standards
MyMind’s mental health professionals are required to be proactive and consistent in their engagement and communication with MyMind’s operational team.
Please note that incomplete enquiries will not receive a reply.