join our team,
make a difference
MyMind is passionate about its mission to empower people and communities to look after their mental health by providing affordable and accessible professional mental health services.
At present, there is increased demand for our services and we are looking to add to our team of Mental Health Professionals (MHPs).
If you are interested in facilitating social change, and if you’re not averse to using technology, then we invite you to think about joining our team.
MyMind is looking for enthusiastic counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists to work with us on a contracted part-time basis in our centres or online nationwide. If you share our mission of making mental health services accessible to all, we would love to hear from you!
- A recognised qualification at minimum level 8 QQI in Counselling or Psychotherapy; or a level 9 QQI in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Membership of a recognised professional body (i.e. PSI, IACP, IHAP, ICP etc.)
- Indemnity Insurance providing cover of €6,500,000 or above
- Experience working with a variety of clients reflecting a wide range of clinical presentations
- Proficient computer skills
- Part of your availability is required to be during day time hours (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm)
Please note that due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who do not submit all the necessary information. So, please ensure that you have read and understood the requirements and are in a position to submit all the necessary paperwork.
- Keep up to date with essential training such as Introduction to Children First
- Maintain confidentiality and understand data protection regulations and how they impact on your work with your client
- Ability to reflect on practice in order to facilitate personal learning, professional development and service improvement
- To maintain professional and personal boundaries
- Ability to work as part of a team
- To maintain self-care as well as work-life balance
- To take and manage payment for sessions
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Organisation Skills
- Communication skills
- SafeTalk and ASIST / LivingWorks START Training
We encourage all our mental health professionals (MHPs) to stay in regular communication with the MyMind Team as this will ensure that delivery of our services remains of the highest standard for both the MHP and the client. The Team is here to support you in your work but will need to be kept informed of issues as they arise.
why work with us?
be part of