join our team,
make a difference
MyMind Centre for Mental Wellbeing is an independent, community-based social enterprise working to provide access to mental health support early, affordably, directly, without stigma or delay. As Ireland’s largest blended model of online and face-to-face mental healthcare, we are passionate about empowering people and communities, and making a lasting and positive impact on society.
MyMind is looking for enthusiastic counsellors, psychotherapists, and psychologists to join our team on a flexible contract basis, working either from one of our centres in Dublin, Cork or Limerick, or online through our bespoke platform. If you share in our goal to make mental health services accessible to all, we would love to hear from you on 0818 500 800, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A recognised qualification at minimum level 8 QQI in Counselling or Psychotherapy; or a level 9 QQI in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Membership of a recognised professional body (i.e. PSI, APCP, IACP, NAPCP, IAHIP, ICP etc.)
- Indemnity Insurance providing cover of €6,500,000 or above
- Experience working with a variety of clients reflecting a wide range of clinical presentations
- Proficient computer skills
- At least part-availability during daytime hours (ie Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm)
RATES AND BENEFITS:
- Serving a social mission
- €30 flat rate payment for all appointments completed and paid for, regardless of fee rate applied to client
- Bonus payments available for delivery of 45+ / 65+ appointments per month
- Monthly CPD events
- Peer Support Group meetings
- Flexible working schedule
- Technological, clinical, administrative support team on hand
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Step 1: Application Form (5 minutes to complete)
- Step 2: Video questions (5 questions) - after completion of Step 1 the applicant will receive an
invitation to our partner platform Willo (approx. 15 minutes to complete)
As part of step 2, applicants will also be required to upload the following documents: CV, Cover Letter, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Qualifications, Membership with professional body.
- Step 3: Garda Vetting Process
- Step 4: Clinical Interview (20 minutes)
- Step 5: Induction and Start
why work with us?