join our team, make a difference
We are passionate and compassionate professionals, driven by the mission of making mental health accessible to all.
We are growing fast and always looking for new talent.
If you are passionate about social change, early intervention and the usage of technology for social good then our organization is a good fit for you.
We facilitate thousands of sessions with satisfied clients every month.
If you love people and like challenges – come and join us!
why work with us?
be part of
Mental Health Professional
Counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists - Dublin, Limerick
MyMind is looking for enthusiastic counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists to work with us on a contracted part-time basis in our Dublin and Limerick centres.
Potential candidates should share our mission of making mental health services accessible to all, particularly through the use of technology.
Applicants will be required to present the below documents:
- A CV outlining relevant experience/training
- Contact details from your clinical supervisor
- A letter from your supervisor confirming the arrangement
- A copy of your professional indemnity insurance certificate
- Documents supporting any professional memberships you may have
- Copies of relevant degrees, certificates, diplomas (contractors must be qualified to at least a level 8 QQI)
Mental health professionals’ responsibilities include:
- providing therapy sessions for individuals / couples / families
- addressing the client's thought processes, feelings and behaviour
- understanding inner conflicts
- finding new ways to deal with, and alleviate distress
- taking and managing payment for sessions
- protecting client data
- maintaining a high quality of professional conduct in line with MyMind’s organisational standards
MyMind’s mental health professionals are required to be proactive and consistent in their engagement and communication with MyMind’s operational team.
Please note that incomplete enquiries will not receive a reply.
Role: Clinical Director
Permanent employment contract: 2-3 days a week (flexible)
Salary: 35k – 40k EUR per annum (negotiable)
MyMind is an award-winning and fast-growing largest, nationwide provider of accessible and affordable mental health services.
At MyMind, we believe our work addresses a huge social need, providing proven positive outcomes for those impacted by mental health issues.
Help us to deliver our strategy and make mental health services available to everyone in Ireland.
MyMind is looking for a qualified, experienced and motivated Clinical Director to join our team. In this exciting position, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and evaluating all mental health service program activities based on company goals and objectives according to industry standards and contractual obligations. Acts as a liaison between various stakeholders, public agencies, and the company. Implements and monitors all contractually required services. Actively seeks to improve the operational efficiencies of the facility mental health service program.
The Clinical Director will be assigned to our HQ office in Rathmines, Dublin 6, however, most of the work can be done remotely, but will oversee all clinical duties across MyMind’s services.
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Demonstrates excellent organizational, problem-solving, decision making and communication skills
Range of responsibilities & duties:
● Conduct quarterly clinical reviews of MyMind mental health professionals
The ideal candidate MyMind are looking for will have the following attributes.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. MyMind reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and requirements MyMind would be happy to hear from you. Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for our consideration by Sunday 6th of December at 11.59 pm.