Next training date:
- You will learn about equal, non-violent communication skills
- You will learn about your own communication style
- You will learn how to express your opinions, feelings and needs, with respect to others
- You will be presented with everyday examples of how to behave assertively in everyday life
- You will learn how to assertively say no and feel good about it
- You will learn how to effectively manage criticism
This course uses active learning, evolving all participants and providing additional simulations where you can practice and reinforce your new knowledge in everyday life. It has a very good track record of success, benefiting over 100 people to date.
Date: 28 Oct 2017
Location: MyMind Dublin North – 7A Store St
Facilitators: Karolina Jurasik and Anna Nauka
Terms and conditions of booking:
Without prejudice to the following terms, MyMind requires 14 days notice for cancellation in order for you to receive a full refund. In the event that you give less than the above stated notice of cancellation, then your course fee may NOT be refunded in full or at all (at the discretion of MyMind and subject to your statutory rights).