Qualification: Urszula holds a Master’s Degree in Psychology since 2008 and is a proud member of the Polish Psychological Society. She has also completed ASIST training, Community and Addiction studies and counselling people with intellectual disabilities training.
Urszula moved to Ireland in 2013 to offer her expertise as a Recruitment Consultant for one of the Irish international recruitment companies, she is also an experienced Psychologist working with people at risk of social exclusion, long-term unemployed and also migrants.
Since 2016 she has been successfully introducing creative art therapies while working with Adults with Intellectual Disabilities as a part of her research on a various forms, structures and textures and their therapeutic benefits.
Urszula is on the path of constant self-development implementing both academic and experiential knowledge she has gained over the years in her every day work with people who need support and empowerment to claim the life they want to live.
Urszula is available to work with individuals over the age of 18 providing individual as well as couples sessions. She also provides therapy in Polish and English.
Areas of expertise:
- career change and self-development skills,
- multicultural competence training,
- work with young Mothers and their Guardians,
- support for Parents of Children with disabilities,
- crisis intervention training,
- creative art therapies to facilitate self-awareness,
- support for LGBTQI Community Members and their Families