MyMind is offering free Creative Arts Therapy and Psychotherapy sessions for children and young people living in Cork.
For a limited time only, MyMind is offering a package of six sessions of Creative Arts Therapy and Psychotherapy to children and young people with a mental health professional at their Cork centre – 6 South Bank, Crosses Green in the city centre.
This offer is open to children and adolescents, aged three years to 17 years, living in Cork city and county.
There is no waiting list, and MyMind can offer an appointment within a few days.
This offer to open to:
- Any child currently in foster care or in the care of a foster family
- Any child currently living in residential care
- Any child who is, in the process of, or has been through the adoption process
- Any child, where both parents can prove that they are currently unemployed and in receipt of social welfare payments
- Any child, from a single parent household, where said parent is currently unemployed
If you have questions or need further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 076 680 1060
Criteria applies to eligibility and is subject to change. Offer is subject to availability.