Next course date:
Whether your relationship has reached a difficult point or you’re simply looking to improve the communication between you and your partner, this workshop can help. If you’re willing to work on your relationship to enhance your happiness – this workshop is for you.
During the workshop, you’ll learn skills that will help you to:
- Recognise the resources and strengths of your relationship;
- Be more respectful and caring towards each other in everyday situations
- Express your emotions without hurting one another
- Build up closeness and a deeper connection
- Resolve conflict in a calm and constructive way
- Accept the differences between each other and how to build on them
This workshop is designed by MyMind therapists Karolina Jurasik and Ania Nauka, both certified couple therapists. It draws on a widely respected and integrative therapeutic approach. Training involves talks and lectures as well as exercises for partners (tests, writing and role plays). Each couple’s privacy will be held with the utmost respect during the workshop, and comfort levels are a priority. Couples can share with the group or choose to work exclusively during the workshop. Each couple will receive extra materials and exercises, so practise can be continued at home.
Terms and conditions of booking:
Without prejudice to the following terms, MyMind requires 14 days notice for cancellation in order for you to receive a full refund. In the event that you give less than the above stated notice of cancellation, then your course fee may NOT be refunded in full or at all (at the discretion of MyMind and subject to your statutory rights).