MyMind is looking for a talented Operations Associate to join our team.
This role is individually responsible for the operations and administration of our Limerick centre including reception duties, facility management and room scheduling. The role also includes responsibility for managing room allocations and therapist scheduling nationally, across MyMind’s four centres.
The role also incorporates community outreach and promotional events, supported by the larger MyMind HQ team in Dublin.
- Manage room allocations and therapist scheduling in line with HQ service level agreement
- Act as the first point of contact for clients upon arrival at centre, online or on the phone, including handling sensitive information and situations
- Maintain facilities such as office supplies stock and therapy room standards
- Organise confidential client data including personal details, attendance and session payments
- Support therapists and clients alike with any queries or concerns they may have
- Performing other duties as assigned e.g. grant applications and general administration
- Maintain an accurate database and mailing list of clients, local GP’s and industry peers
- Provide training to new staff on organisation policies, procedures and system usage
- Key holder for building and maintain building standard
- Attend industry and media activities, as required by HQ and occasionally outside office hours, to engage with the public/key organisations and promote MyMind Limerick services
Desired skills and experience:
- Understanding of the mental health sector and sensitive nature of therapeutic services
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision to deliver objectives on time
- Positive attitude; demonstrates initiative and ownership in identifying and addressing solutions
- Methodical and organised, with the ability to prioritise and confidently meet deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal, advocacy and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and regular consumer of local press
- People management skills including managing volunteers is advantageous
- Written communications skills, such as note taking and report writing, is advantageous
- Commitment to MyMind’s social mission
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Eligible to work in Ireland
Job hours: 11am – 7pm Monday to Friday.
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2017
Please send your cover letter and cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org