MyMind has a dynamic, multicultural and multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals. We’re always happy to receive queries from potential new team members. If you’re interested in working with us, please send us on a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what times and in which centre you’re available to work.
We currently looking for:
- Finance Controller (including Operations) – Open for applications
- Mental Health Professionals working in private practices in all counties in Ireland. Please see: MyMind Members (Applications open until June 2019)
- Mental Health Professionals to join our centres in Dublin 1, Dublin 6, Dublin 8. We currently seek for following languages: Polish, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Mandarin. Contracts from 4 hours a week.
(Applications open until June 2019)
- access to clinical procedures, governance and clinical team
- access to CPD training
- access to peer support at least once a month
- social engagement opportunities
- friendly and supportive operation staff
- marketing and advertisement
If you have any questions about working with us, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Please note: If you apply for a role with MyMind and are unsuccessful, we will keep your application (including your CV and cover letter etc.) on file for a period of 2 years and may contact you about other roles relevant that may become available. If you do not agree to this please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your application removed.