Location: Dublin 6
Contract: Temporary 3 month contract
Hours: 3 days per week (9am – 5pm)
MyMind is looking for a talented Marketing Intern to join our dynamic organisation.
This will be an unique opportunity for the successful candidate to gain invaluable experience in shaping, creating and implementing new marketing strategies for an award winning social enterprise and rapidly growing mental health charity.
The role is based in our HQ office in Rathmines, Dublin 6.
- Assist Communications team with the implementation of national and local marketing strategies.
- Assist with management with our multiple social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and any other relevant channels. This will include scheduling of posts, daily interaction and developing strategic direction.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Assist in developing content marketing strategies.
- Help build awareness of our brand and our services.
- Monitor website traffic and conversion rates on a daily basis.
- Report, analyse and interpret web data using variety of native and 3rd party tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Data Studio, Facebook Insights)
- Assist in improving CTRs and identify areas for improvement.
Desired skills and experience:
- A creative thinker with the ability to express new and innovative ideas.
- Passion for both search and social media marketing.
- Strong knowledge of CMS and popular online tools like WordPress, Eventbrite, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Active Campaign.
- Result oriented with a strong analytical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, report-writing and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude; demonstrates initiative and ownership in identifying and addressing solutions.
- Methodical and organised, with the ability to prioritise and confidently meet deadlines.
- 3rd level qualifications in Digital, Marketing or Communications – or in process of completing.
- Commitment to MyMind’s social mission.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
All applications to be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is the 31st of May 2018.