BRINGING EMOTIONAL WELLBEING TO THE WORKPLACE

MyMind at Work

MyMind at Work

The demands of modern workplaces can often leave employees feeling overwhelmed and struggling to concentrate.

Recent research has shown that productivity is negatively affected when employee wellbeing is low.

According to the 2008 HSA Workplace Health and Wellbeing Strategy, “there is clear evidence that the promotion of health in the workplace is effective. In addition to the beneficial impact on the health of individual employees, organisations that have implemented health promotion programmes gain other related benefits, including increased productivity, improved morale, more motivated employees, improved company profile and enhanced ability to attract employees.”

At MyMind, we recognise that how you feel in work has a big impact on your productivity and job satisfaction. With that in mind, we developed MyMind at Work to help employees manage some of the emotional barriers that can prevent them from thriving in the workplace.

Through a series of talks, seminars and workshops, MyMind at Work helps develop mental fitness. Talks are designed for a larger audience and act as an introduction to the value of emotional wellbeing, while our seminars provide smaller groups with a more interactive experience. Half day and full day workshops give indepth guidance to participants on how to become more productive inside and outside of work.

Our MyMind at Work team of experienced psychologists and psychotherapists provide employees with the skills and tools to improve their focus, productivity and overall wellbeing.

It’s time to invest

In developed countries, the portion of employers that now offer their employees access to stress-reduction programs of some kind, stands at 35% and growing.
Companies like Google have invested in employee health & happiness driving out significant results. Remarkably, employee satisfaction has risen by 37%.

Why happy employees are 12% more productive

Professor Alex Edmans of The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania discovered that businesses with high levels of employee satisfaction perform better than those without.

A recent study by economists at the University of Warwick found that happiness led to a 12% spike in productivity, while unhappy workers proved 10% less productive.

Professor Andrew Oswald, one of three researchers who led the study, said companies that invest in employee support and satisfaction tend to succeed in generating happier workers. At Google, employee satisfaction rose by 37% as a result of those initiatives – suggesting that financial incentives aren’t enough to make for highly productive employees.

What makes employees happy?

Many factors together contribute to employee satisfaction and happiness. To understand this, The Energy Project teamed up with Harvard Business Review to conduct a survey of 12,115 workers. 94% percent of these workers were in white-collar jobs. The rest (6%), were in blue-collar jobs.

According to the survey, employees are most satisfied and productive when their four core needs are met. These are physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs.

Our Offer

  • Onsite talk (90 min): for group of 30-40 participants
  • Onsite seminar (90 min):  for small group of 10-15 participants
  • Onsite 1/2 day Workshop (3hrs): essential for small groups
  • Onsite 1 day Workshop (7hrs): indepth training, mastering skills

Available topics: mindfulness at work, work and life balance, interpersonal skills.

MyMind uses Google Classroom to provide online services to groups in the work place.
Classes run for 90 minutes, and allow employees to learn about the importance of mental wellbeing from their computer.
The cost for one class is €295.
We have a special online offer for companies looking to provide individual counselling support for their employees.
MyMind offers a safe online environment through Citrix and Twilio video conferencing.

This online platform allows clients to engage in counselling services from the privacy and convenience of their own home.

A package of 6 online sessions for 1 employee is only € 255

Contact Us

Learn more about MyMind’s offer for companies by phone or email.